Hello, I wanted to make a few suggestions on the server’s features, as I would really like to see a non-custom pvp server succeed right now.

First of all, before going into suggestions we need to look at the priorities. What does the server aim to achieve?

In my opinion farm areas should be kept simple and shouldn’t be the way to obtain Epic Jewels. The reason behind this is because a non-custom PvP server needs to create ways to keep the people engaged into the server somewhat long term. If you add everything via normal farm than you encourage bots and the experience of gearing up is monotonic.

Normal Farm zones should drop custom currency only.
With custom currency you should be able to only purchase S Grade and Blessed Enchants. You can also set +16 gear via farm as you have, that’s fine. If you’re going to add Epics into the shop then they should be expensive via farm currency.

Party zone should drop custom currency (high drop amount), top grade life-stones, bogs, and a very small chance to drop an “Epic Jewel Box”. This box, once opened, will have a chance of giving you a random epic.

If you’re going to add crystal enchants that take weapon up to +20 and armor +14 have them have a small chance of success, like 40% for 18 and 20% after that. You only loose scroll if fail.

Normal Raid Bosses (maybe add like 6 of them with a respawn of 2 hours). These would drop currency (high amount), Epic Jewel Box (low-ish), bogs, top ls, crystal enchants.

Epic Bosses 6 hours respawn. Drop currency, bogs, top ls, crystal enchants, 100% jewel.

Restrict clans to 40 max members, 1 clan per alliance.
Olympiad inside items should be scaled down to +6 all for balance reasons.

This is a simple format that is low risk in my opinion and could catch a broader audience. I’m more in favor of more unconventional ideas but then it’s high risk.